If you love Jello shots, this blue raspberry idea is for you! Try mixing blue raspberry vodka with Jello for a sweet summer shot! Here’s how to make these easy Jello shots.
Raspberry Vodka Recipes
To get started, you will need blue Jello, blue raspberry candies, water, blue raspberry vodka, and plastic condiment cups. We found the blue raspberry candies at Dollar General, but they are easily found at other locations.
The first step is to bring 1 and a half cups of water to a boil. When it is boiling, pour in the Jello packet. Add in 1 and a half cups of blue raspberry vodka. After stirring, fill the condiment cups with the Jello liquid.
Refrigerate until the Jello hardens. Top with a blue raspberry candy on each. Enjoy!
- 1 Box Blue Jello
- Blue Raspberry Candies (Dollar General)
- 1 1/2 Cups Water
- 1 1/2 Cups Blue Raspberry Vodka
- Plastic Condiment Cups
- Bring 1 1/2 cups water to a boil.
- Pour in jello packet.
- Pour in 1 1/2 Cups Blue Raspberry Vodka.
- Fill condiment cups with jello mixture.
- Refrigerate until jello hardens.
- Place a blue raspberry candy on each cup.
- Serve and enjoy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Looking for more easy Jello shot ideas? Try this Jello Shots With Vodka: Yellow Starburst Jello Shots next!