If you need a sassy sweet drink for a bachelorette party or a summer get-together, look no further! These jello shots are fruity and are paired with your favorite 90s sweet treat—Starburst! So the yellow Starbursts were NEVER my favorite flavor, but how can you ignore how delicious this?! Paired with some lemonade vodka and suddenly yellow Starbursts are looking pretty good… here’s how to make jello shots with vodka and Starburst!
Jello Shots With Vodka
To get started, you will need a box of yellow Starburst Jello, lemonade vodka, water, fresh lemon slices, yellow Starburst candies, and plastic condiment cups.
If you’ve never made Jello shots, you’re in for a treat! They are such a fun way to prepare cocktails in advance.
Bring one and a half cups of water to a boil. When the water is boiling, pour in the Jello and mix well. Add in one and a half cups of vodka.
Pour the mixture into the condiment cups. Add a lemon slice to the side of each cup and place the cups in the refrigerator to harden.
Once the Jello is solid, add a yellow Starburst on top to enjoy! Cheers!
- 1 Box Yellow Starburst Jello
- 1 1/2 Cups Lemonade Vodka
- 1 1/2 Cups Water
- Lemon Slices
- Yellow Starburst
- Plastic Condiment Cups
- Bring 1 1/2 cups of water to a boil.
- Once boiling, pour in the jello and mix well.
- Mix in 1 1/2 cups of vodka.
- Pour mixture into the condiment cups.
- Place 1 lemon slice on the side of each cup and then place cups in the refrigerator to harden.
- Once the jello is solid, place a yellow starburst on top and enjoy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love Jello shots? Try this sangria Jello shot next or read this round up of the BEST Jello shot recipes!