Ready to celebrate Halloween with a Mickey Mouse inspired treat? Try this Disney breakfast (or make it as a sweet Disney dessert!) for October 31st. Your family won’t be sorry! 😉
The best part about a Mickey Mouse cinnamon roll is how EASY it is! Encourage your little ones to help you add sprinkles, and you can enjoy a special treat whenever you wish this Halloween season.
Disney Halloween Dessert Recipe
To get started, grab two original size cinnamon roll packages. You will also need one grade size cinnamon roll as well. They included icing in the cinnamon roll package, so you won’t need an extra ingredient.
Take two original size cinnamon rolls and pinch them onto the grande cinnamon roll. These two cinnamon rolls will be Mickey’s ears so place them accordingly. Bake for 13-17 minutes on 400 or until golden brown.
Frost your Mickey Mouse Cinnamon Roll.
Halloween sprinkles are the last touch!
Grab your favorite orange and black jimmies and enjoy!
- 2 Original Size Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 Grande Size Cinnamon Roll
- Icing (included in the cinnamon roll package)
- Halloween Sprinkles
1. Take 2 original size cinnamon rolls and pinch them onto the grande cinnamon roll. These two cinnamon rolls will be Mickey’s ears so place them accordingly.
2. Bake for 13-17 minutes on 400 or until golden brown.
3. Frost your Mickey Mouse Cinnamon Roll.
4. Sprinkle with Halloween sprinkles
5. Serve & enjoy!
Are you ready to celebrate Halloween? Have you ever been to the Not So Scary Halloween Party?