Looking for the best air fryer chicken wings? Try using your favorite dry rub for crispy and EASY air fryer wings!
What are the best dry rubs for wings?
You can’t go wrong with a traditional poultry seasoning as seen in our ingredient photo above. This Rub Some Chicken poultry seasoning uses herbs and spices with garlic. I have linked a few other ideas that add cajun flavor, paprika, and honey. Pick your favorite!
Best Air Fryer Chicken Wings
To make your chicken wings, pick up a batch of wings. We are using 12 for this recipe. Pre-heat your air fryer to 390 degrees. Take your wings out of the refrigerator and let them reach room temperature as you pat dry with a paper towel.
Spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place on air frying rack and air fry for about 20 minutes.
Remove from air fryer and spray again with your favorite cooking spray or an olive oil or avocado oil spray. Sprinkle your favorite dry rub and put back in the air fryer for five to ten minutes.
Pair with ranch, blue cheese, and your favorite veggies like carrots or celery.
- 12 Chicken Wings
- Cooking Spray
- Your Favorite Dry Rub Seasoning
- Pre-heat air fryer to 390 degrees.
- Take your chicken wings out of the refrigerator and let them reach room temperature.
- Pat dry with a paper towel.
- Spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place on air frying rack and air fry for 20 minutes.
- Remove from air fryer and lightly spray with cooking spray and sprinkle your favorite dry rub.
- Place back in air fryer for 5-10 minutes or until wings reach your desired crispy-ness.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Looking for savory dishes? Try these air fryer recipes or Corn Salad Summer Recipe: Tomato, Zucchini, and Corn Salad.