Air Fryer Pop Tart Breakfast Pastry | Valentine’s Day Breakfast Recipes
You can make basically anything in your air fryer. It’s my most-used appliance! If you want to try to DIY your own Pop-Tarts, these breakfast pastries are so cute! Add colorful sprinkles to celebrate a holiday (think pink for Valentine’s Day or try red and green for Christmas!), and get ready for a delicious breakfast treat.
How to Make Pop-Tarts
To get started, you will need pre-made pie crust, strawberry jelly, vanilla icing, sprinkles, a heart cookie cutter, and cooking spray.
Roll out the pie crust and cut out hearts with the cookie cutter.
Place a tablespoon of strawberry hearts and use a fork to press the edges together. Gentle spray each heart with cooking spray.
Turn your air fryer to 375 degrees and place in the air fryer for 5-8 minutes. They will cook up fast so be sure to check to make sure they don’t overcook.
Remove from the air fryer and smother in icing and sprinkles.
Have fun and enjoy!
Air Fryer Pop Tart Breakfast Pastry
These DIY Pop-Tarts can be made in the air fryer!
- Pre-Made Pie Crust
- Strawberry Jelly
- Vanilla Icing
- Valentine’s Sprinkles
- Cooking Spray
- Heart Cookie Cutter
- Roll out the pie crust and cut out hearts with the cookie cutter.
- Place 1 Teaspoon of strawberry jelly on every other heart.
- Place a heart on top of the strawberry hearts & press edges together with a fork.
- Gently spray each heart with cooking spray.
- Place in air fryer for 5-8 minutes on 375. These fry really quick so keep an eye on them!
- Remove from air fryer and smother in icing.
- Sprinkle away!
- Serve & enjoy!
Looking for more Valentine’s Day breakfast ideas? Try these Waffle Iron Cinnamon Rolls!